Adding accurate auto subtitle to huge educational videos is currently one of the biggest headaches for subtitlers or video creators. People need to consume a lot of effort to manually add subtitles and translate subtitles.
But while there are plenty of tools for subtitle editing and adding text, creating subtitles for large video projects can be time-consuming.
Here we show you other ways, especially quick and easy solutions to add subtitles to your educational videos.
Why add auto subtitle on Education?
Creating high-quality auto subtitle can have a knock-on effect. It can help educators reach more students and have a greater impact on their learning.
- Auto subtitles increase information retention;
- Accurate subtitles improve comprehension and literacy;
- Greatly increase student engagement;
- Captions clarify videos and ensure accessibility for all students;
- Accurate automatic captioning helps students with learning disabilities.
Why do educators need to add auto captions?
In addition to everything mentioned above about why educational institutions should subtitle their videos, there are a few benefits and specific advantages to doing both: subtitle and caption educational videos and course materials.
- Firstly, auto subtitles help non-native speakers;
- Secondly, accurate subtitles help students learn new languages;
- Thirdly, auto captions open your video to international students;
- Lastly, captions can increase collaboration and empathy.
How to use auto subtitle generator on educational videos?
1.Import your educational videos into the interface
With the advent of speech recognition technology, more and more captioning solutions are available on the web. However, for high-volume, high-demand projects, professional solutions are the most reliable.
Here we present our professional captioning platform (in partnership with agencies and freelancers). It can help you:
- Firstly, automatically and accurately transcribe videos (Advanced Speech Recognition API).
- Work with professional subtitlers and translators to manage your video projects
- Translate videos into over 150 languages (deep learning based translation).
- Easily edit and customize the appearance of subtitles.
- This is the fastest and easiest way to use our subtitle solution.
Firstly, log in to the EasySub platform. By logging in, you will have direct access to the platform to upload your videos. Select the educational video content you want to subtitle and indicate its original language. You can also select multiple languages for translation if necessary.
Secondly, to try out the platform, you have 15 minutes for free. If that’s not enough, you can buy hours at a low price or subscribe to our pro service.
At last, the API will then perform speech recognition and give you the results within minutes.
2.Check and optimize transcribed subtitles
Once the result is ready, you can click on the language of the video and access a dedicated subtitle editor to check and optimize the synchronization.
3.Export your SRT file and auto subtitle video
After you have edited subtitles and video, you can download your subtitle files from the “Get Subtitles” button. You can also embed subtitles into the video by clicking “Export”.
EasySub provides the most professional long video transcription service
If you have a need for long video transcription, EasySub can perfectly meet your needs. We provide unlimited size of video and audio transcription, more than 3 hours of video or audio can be perfect for subtitle generation.
Friends who have this need, click here to start your work simply and efficiently.